Having more than 30 years’ worth of experience, we can proudly say that we are one of the most experienced rental specialists in the Leiden region. The residential properties in our portfolio, on average, are leased within two weeks.
Do you have a property that you want to rent, but you don’t know exactly how to do that? We can do that for you! This is how we work:
- Before we accept a property for rent, we always make an appointment first to meet you in person. We discuss the possibilities and answer your questions.
- After that we would like to visit the property with you. We provide you with recommendations concerning the rental, the regional rentals market and the possibilities of making your premises more attractive for leasing;
- If you decide to make use of our services, and we make an agreement, we will promote the premises to potential tenants. We the property on our website and other housing sites. In addition, we have a large database of potential tenants seeking housing, whom we notify about the particular premises;
- We arrange viewings with 3 to 4 candidates. After we have found and screened a suitable potential tenant, if desired, we will propose the candidate to you;
- After your approval of the new tenant, we make the lease agreement.
- If you have checked the lease agreement and everything is correct, we send it to the future tenant. We take care of the signing of the lease agreement.
- We make an appointment with the new tenant for handing over of the keys.
- For any further questions that may arise during the rental period, we act both on your behalf as well as for the tenant.
During the lease agreement you are the landlord yourself. Do you want to outsource the inspection and similar landlord tasks? These tasks could then be taken over by Leidsch Vastgoed Beheer, a real estate management agency. For more information see Management.
Don't hesitate to contact us for an appointment without obligation on 071-5130887.