As a landlord, there are many things that need to be taken into account. Administrative matters, such as the monthly collection of the rent and making of a pre- and final inspection to determine the status of the property. But also maintenance matters, such as a leak or painting of the house. You can do all of this yourself, but you can also hire a professional company to do this for you.
Leidsch Vastgoed Beheer can take care of such tasks, so that you have more time for other things. This concerns the financial/administrative, as well as the inspection/maintenance management. For example:Financial & administrative
- Collecting of the monthly rent;
- Monitoring payments and overdue rents and taking action to recover debts;
- Annual notifications and increases of rent;
- Settling municipal taxes and levies with the tenant.
- Inspection of the premises beforehand and after termination;
- Inspection after complaints and the settlement of complaints;
- Providing maintenance proposals;
- Assigning contracts for and monitoring implementation of maintenance;
- Repairing technical defects;
- In the case of high repair costs we will consult with you before taking any action. The maximum amount will be agreed beforehand.