Notice of Termination

If you want to terminate your rental agreement, you have to send it by registered letter to the landlord or his representative. Also send us your termination to KamerRaad by e-mail or letter. The term of notice is specified in your lease agreement.

After termination has been notified, you must make an appointment with the landlord or his representative to arrange the check-out. After the check-out you will hear whether you get your full security deposit back or not. The property must be empty and clean on the date of the check-out.

When you started renting your apartment, you have registered at the municipality of the city where you were living. Please note that you need to register your change of address with the department of civil affairs. You need to register your new address no earlier than one month before and no later than five working days after moving. Changing the address is free and it doesn’t make a difference whether you are renting an apartment or have bought an apartment. The new municipality will inform your old municipality of the change of address. Please note that failure to register at the correct address could result in a fine. An incorrect registration could also affect your housing benefit, student benefits and your taxes.

Keep in mind that on termination, you must mention your present address, new address, contact details and the date that you leave the premises. You could use our termination form for this purpose: Notice of termination.

Call us if you have any questions!

Let us call you!