Rent a Home
Are you looking for a rental home in the Leiden region? And are you interested in one or more properties on our website? Our way of working is:
- We request that you register first. After registration you will be the first one to know about our new availability. We will send you a message after posting a new property online. Also, you have priority with viewings. Registration costs € 35.- per year. Feel free to call our agency to ask for the estimated waiting time, before you can view a property;
- If you are interested in a property, you can call or mail us. We will do our best to arrange a viewing with you at the particular property. If there are several registered candidates who are interested, we will first invite the candidates who are registered the longest;
- We will do the viewing with 3 to 4 candidates;
- If you're still interested after the viewing, we will ask you to send us the requested information about your personal and financial details. After evaluating these documents, we will contact you for a definite answer within five working days;
- The owner of the property is the one who chooses the new tenant. After his approval, we will start making the rental agreement. After finishing it, we will send it to you for a final check;
- When everything is correct, we will invite you to our office to sign the agreement. The lease agreement is official after the signature of both the new tenant and the owner of the property;
- After signing, we make an appointment for the check-in and handing over of the keys.
- After the signing of the lease agreement we can also help with any further questions that may arise during your rental term.
Difficult to find a new home that suits all your needs? We can offer you our professional service and help you with finding a suitable property. This saves you a lot of time, because our real estate agent does all the work! We do all the searching and negotiate for the best terms. More information about this can be found at Engage an estate agent.