Rent a Home
Are you looking for a rental home in the Leiden area? And are you interested in one or more properties on our website? Our way of working is:
- We advise you to register first. After registration you will be the first one to know about our new availability. We will send you a message after posting a new property online. Also, you have priority with viewings. The fee for registration is € 35,- per year;
- Please contact us, if you are interested in a property. We will do our best to arrange a viewing at the particular property. If there are several registered candidates who are interested, we will first invite the candidates who are registered the longest;
- We will do the viewing with 3 to 4 candidates;
- After the viewing, if you're interested in renting, we will ask you to send us the requested information about your personal and financial situation. After evaluating these documents, we will contact you for a definite answer within five working days;
- The owner of the property is the one who chooses the new tenant;
- We start making the rental agreement and send you a copy of the contract;
- When everything is correct, we will invite you to our office to sign the rental agreement. The agreement is official after the signature of both the new tenant and the owner of the property;
- After signing, we make an appointment for the check-in and the key transfer;
- We also help you with any further questions that may arise during your rental period.
Difficult to find a new home that suits all your needs? We can offer you our professional service and help you with finding a suitable property. This saves you a lot of time, because our real estate agent does all the work! We do all the searching and negotiate for the best terms. More information about this can be found at Engage an estate agent.