When you want to rent with KamerRaad, we need the following documentation:
- A copy of a valid identification*. Unfortunately a driving licence is not acceptable, we prefer a copy of your passport.
- If you are employed: your employment contract, the last 3 payslips and in case of a probation period or a contract for a fixed-term, you must have a guarantor**.
- If you are an independent entrepreneur: income statement: obtain for free from the Tax and Customs Administration of the Netherlands. Phone number 0800-0543.
- If you are a student: unfortunately student finance (loans) and savings are not considered as an income. Therefore you always need a guarantor**.
All the documents can be scanned and send to us by mail or it can be handed in at our office. It is possible that we could request additional information after receipt and assessment of the details.
* Prevent identity fraud
Before sending a copy of your identification by mail, it is important that you block the following details and note down:
- On the copy, write both the date as well as the reason it has been copied (copy for lease agreement);
- Block your Citizen Service Number (BSN number). This is noted at two places: also in the strip of numbers at the bottom.
- We always take care of your personal information and we follow the Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG). This is a Dutch privacy law.
When you need a guarantor, please fill in the guarantee document: Proof of sponsorship